Conditions of Entry
- Entry to Yalata Lands only allowed once Permit is issued
- Permit must be displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle or on person when absent from vehicle and must be presented upon request
- Alcohol is not permitted on Yalata Lands under Aboriginal Lands Trust (Yalata Reserve) Regulations 2005 of the Aboriginal Lands Trust Act 1966
- Firearms are not permitted on Yalata Lands
- Vehicles must remain on designated marked tracks at all times including sand dunes
- Permit holders will be responsible to take all rubbish and waste when leaving Yalata Lands
- To avoid disturbance to native wildlife, pets must remain in the car or on a leash
- Permit holders must camp in designated areas only (as written on the Permit) and vacate sites by 10am on day of departure
- Permit holders shall not interfere with Aboriginal cultural heritage, flora and fauna
- Visitors must obey any direction given by Yalata Rangers/staff, Fisheries or SA Police
- Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation (YAAC) is not responsible for any personal injury or loss of personal property while visitors are on Yalata Lands
- Film, video or photographs may not be taken for personal gain without prior permission from YAAC
- Media and press members may not enter for work purposes without prior permission from YAAC
- Upon request by Yalata Rangers/staff, Fisheries or SA Police, all vehicles on or entering Yalata Lands can be searched for any prohibited goods
- Yalata Rangers/staff and other Authorised Officers have the right to revoke forthwith and without refund of Permit upon reasonable suspicion of a breach of the above Permit Conditions or relevant Federal and State Laws. Any breeches to the above will also be reported to relevant Authorities.
Permits to enter
This is Aboriginal owned land, managed by Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation (YAAC) and the Yalata Land Management Unit for conservation of biodiversity and the sustainability of traditional cultures. We are proud of our land and are happy to share the experience of it with you. We hope you will enjoy your visit.
Bookings are to be made in advance and with pre-payment only accepted online via Debit or Credit Card. Cash/EFTPOS upon arrival is not accepted and Cheque/Money Orders are no longer accepted
Campsite availability is shown on each individual site page and bookings and are only confirmed upon approved Permit being issued by Yalata Staff. We reserve the right to decline or cancel a booking at any time.
The flat rate fee is $30.00 per person per night with no concession options available.
You are to camp at designated area(s) only, as written on the Permit and vacate Campsite by 10am on day of departure.