Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation (Yalata) offers accommodation and recreational activities on Yalata Lands for visitors via a booking and payment process. Bookings and enquiries are processed via the Yalata website.
Yalata) is committed to providing quality services to you, and this policy outlines obligations in respect of the use of our website for bookings or accessing information. For the purposes of this Booking Terms and Conditions Policy:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is referring to Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation (Yalata) and, where the context so permits, its associated entities
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ means any person who accesses Yalata Lands or makes a booking, including any family, children, friends or other people visiting at your invitation.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation (Yalata):
- does not make any representation about the suitability of the accommodation or services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any accommodation or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such accommodation or services by us
- does not guarantee the accuracy of any information on this website and you acknowledge that it may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors
- excludes any warranties or conditions relating to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
- does not warrant that this website or any email sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Users of the website will be responsible for making their own assessment of the information both on this and other cross-referenced sites, and should verify all relevant representations, statements and information.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any loss you may suffer arising out of, or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this website.
In relation to any liability which cannot be excluded by law then our liability will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of: (a) the amount we processed as your payment in connection with a transaction on this website, or (b) one hundred dollars (A$100.00).
If any warranties relating to accommodation or services obtained from this website are implied by us at law and cannot be excluded by us, then to the maximum extent permitted by law our liability for breach of such warranties is limited to, at our option: (a) the supply of the accommodation again; or (b) the payment of the cost of having the accommodation supplied again.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation
PMB 31 CEDUNA SA 5690